Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Stutter Step!

Hi, and welcome to Stutter Step!

My name is Bobby, and I stutter. I also blog, and thought it was time to combine these two activities, since each takes up so much of my time.

My main objective with this blog is to write candidly about my experiences as a person who stutters. I want to talk about my home life, my professional career, school, and I might even throw in some old memories of being in therapy. Who knows, we'll just go with it and see where we end up.

If you ever have a question or comment, feel free to leave a comment on any of my blog postings and I'll try to answer.

Just a note of warning: If I don't receive any comments, then I'll just talk about what I want to talk about. Which is great, because as a person who stutters, nothing makes me happier than just talking and talking and talking. Except talking to someone who's listening!

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know I read your whole blog in an entire sitting and I think you're nothing short of great. You have an inspiring outlook and an awesome sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete